We understand that personal financial planning is second to managing your practice. To be honest, second is likely high on the list. There are many things you would rather do than take the time to manage your financial future, but you understand that it is critical.
Financial planning for physicians is a specialized practice area that not only requires the understanding of what financial challenges physicians face, but also understanding the challenges of their business. At Yeo & Yeo Financial Services, we understand the diverse aspects included in financial planning for physicians and the sophisticated strategies it requires to help be successful. Managing your money is only one piece of the puzzle.
We can help physicians and other professionals answer questions they may have, such as:
- How do I select a disability policy that will best protect me considering my medical specialty?
- What is the best approach to paying off my student loans?
- Should I save for my children’s education or my retirement first?
- How can I accumulate enough retirement savings to maintain my lifestyle taking into account contribution caps?
- How does my career projection and medical specialty affect how I save for retirement?
- How will I accurately measure my financial progress? Will I receive data analysis of my portfolio?
- How do I prepare for the transfer of my wealth?
- I just opened an independent practice. What do I need to know?
We provide our clients a comprehensive look at their financial situation along with an efficient and consistent method of documenting their progress. This includes our affiliate, Yeo & Yeo Medical Billing & Consulting, which provides medical billing and practice management solutions.